As promised, new Rusty Navigator 22.214.171.124 has been released.
The following things have been updated:
- Various Bug Fixes
- Cleaned up the draw code to omit functions that do not need updating when not in use.
- Removed some control stuffs that just didn’t need to be around anymore.
- Status bar does not show automatically anymore. You must enable it in the Map menu now.
- Mini Mode added. This adds the feature to keep the map “Always on top” and removes all bars and windows. (You can activate this by double clicking the map or in the Map menu)
- Adding points of interest now changed to right clicking on the map to add points.
- Updated the packet timing on how often the map is updated. The map will now be more responsive.
- Added Windows installer files to the setup, this was omitted in the deployment for some strange reason last release.
Please report any issues you find over on the Forums. As well, for people experiencing any graphics lagging please report this as well with your machine setup. The next step will be to push out a smaller map file to increase draw speed, however I think I will just include this in the next release. (Which will hopefully just include a new map and a fix for going off the map when you pass hacker valley.) I’m going to hopefully have the next release out by this weekend.
In the meantime, give this release a try and head over to the Downloads section.