- Rusty Navigator
- RustyNav helps you find out where you are in the game on a 2D map. It passively sniffs packet data to read location information.
- Shows you where you are in the rust world!Top down view of where you are in the world.
Map requires some reworking still as it is not pin-point accurate yet.The newest release shows you where you are exactly in the world now! Certain geographical features may not line up exactly just yet (but pretty darn close), a new map will be coming soon–however most users have expressed other features to be implemented before this. I like to listen to you, the user of this and will always curve development to satisfy what you the users want implemented first.
- 360 Degree Direction based indicator
Center indicator shows the direction which you are facing; With the actual angle direction in degrees in the bottom status bar.
- X,Z Co-ordinates
In game-location co-ordinates that can be used on other online maps, or given to others. Accuracy matches that of actual in-game /location.
- Friend Location Sharing
While using Rusty Navigator, you can share your location with your friends on the same server. Set a unique group name with a password, and all your friends using the same combination on the same server will see your location!
- In-Game action status
Reads stream of what the client is doing. Not super useful, but heck, why not. Current implementation shows when AFK, Idle, Walking, Running, Attacking, Jumping, and Crouching.
- Map Zoom Feature
Ability to zoom the map in and out depending on your monitor setup.
- Mark Points of Interest on a Map
You can now place pin-point notes on the map as your using Rusty Navigator. You can also Save and Load your points of interest!
- Ability to use Rusty Navigator from a second computer to listen in on packet data.
- Finish off In-Game action status list.
- Fix the Map from going Wonky past Hacker Valley.
- Update The Map